Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 19:45:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "David G. Andersen" <danderse@cs.utah.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel Create & Share followup

i've solved the problem as far as my needs are concerned;  opening the
tuner device with the intel create & share causes the camera to
shut-off (and ne'er again to open).

The solution was simply to not open the tuner device, of course. :-)
I don't have time to delve in to the cause of this inside the bt848
driver/the card right now, but figured I might as well stick this
solution on the record in case someone else runs in to the problem.

   -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com
      University of Utah                            http://www.angio.net/