Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:49:10 +0100
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Current, apache(1/2): no tcp4, only tcp6

Some time ago my not often used testserver has stopped serving port 80,
tcp4, and only serves port 80, tcp6.

netstat -a shows port 80 is only open on tcp6, not tcp.

I have installed the most current current.
I have installed a fresh Apache/2.0.43
I have tried running apache on another port
Nothing helps.

I have tried running telnetd on port 80, it works, so there is not something
blocking it.

The same binary installed on another server from the same nfs.mounted
/usr/ports is open on both tcp4 and tcp6.

What am I overlooking?

Leif