Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SUGGESTION] - A linuxdoc section

hi,
do you think it would be good if we had a section on
the 'docs' page for linuxdoc based documents which
could be used with FreeBSD.

Some documents on the linuxdoc project can also be
used
for FreeBSD related things example:

PPP-HowTO
Networking-HowTO
SGML-Emacs HowTO
Practical-PostgreSQL HowTO

just a little list of things which we can link to in
our linuxdoc section.  If you like this idea, please
send me a note so I can submit a patch for this as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Regards,

=Hiten