Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 13:59:59 -0400
From:      AlexAdroog@aol.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Superblock error

Greetings All !

It seems that upon every boot or fsck that I am receiving and error "CLEAN
FLAG IS WRONG IN SUPERBLOCK". The system will boot  with the clean flag and
then fsck will attemp to fix it. Sometimes it will fix it and carry on,
othertimes it will abort with a panic. By running fsck manually it seems to
clean up the problem yet, upon a reboot, I get the error again, and again.
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to the nature of this problem?

ThanX, Timothy