Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:01:28 +0100
From:      Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@sicfa.org>
To:        Vladimir Zakharov <chief@ogk.vympel.amursk.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 386DX-40 with 8 Mb RAM

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 09:38:28AM +1000, Vladimir Zakharov <chief@ogk.vympel.amursk.ru> wrote:

> Yes, it can be more flexible and so on but the only lack of ee editor
> in 3.0 based Pico drives me insane. Above all the hardware limits do
> matter so I'd better relay on good old 2.2.5R :) Am I wrong?

If you don't have it already, you won't be able to find an ISO image or a
compiled version of 2.2.5R. So the only way is to compile it from the sources.
I've been trying to do so to install FreeBSD on a 486 SX 25 / 4 MB RAM laptop,
but make buildworld fails on FreeBSD 4.2. If you manage to compile or have a CD
and a good internet connection, let me know :)

Lucas
--
(A)bort, (R)etry, (T)ake down entire network?