Date:      Tue, 7 May 1996 03:02:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scanner SOD <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   stable goofed up bad

Ive done 7 make worlds now :) after each one i sup to see if tis is fixed
or what my problem is.

install: mkstemp: /usr/share/examples/sliplogin for
/usr/share/examples/sliplogin/slip.slparms: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

I get this on all my make worlds i cant get by it.

Is my source just totally screwed? or is this a problem with -stable?
ive tried since saturday night to make world a good -stable
Its not working first it was a getpwent.c problem then it was crt0.o,
now its this damn sliplogin ARGH! funny thing is i dont sue sliplogin so
i could care less if it was in there :) do i just need to reinstall 2..1
and sup again cause my source is goofed all to hell, or is this a problem
that is being fixed?
Im begining to think this is my problem after it dying in the same place
after 2 days and 7 sups later :)
Anyway any ideas would be appreciated.

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126