Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:22:45 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'Julian C. Dunn'" <julian.dunn@Matrox.COM>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: turnaround time for ports PR?

My 1st port took almost a month to get committed.  My second port took about
a week.

It's very subjective.  Depending on several things.

1. How much work the committers have to do before you submit your port.
2. The general level of interest.
3. How much work is involved in testing and committing it.

Hope this helps.
-Chris