Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:47:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Marcia Barrett Nice <mimerki@yahoo.com>
To:        ulf@Alameda.net, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone know where to get ....

--- Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net> wrote:
> little round stickers, white, with green writing
> saying
> "Q.A. SEAL" ? The ones you find on computers etc, to
> make them "unopenable" ?
>
> --
> Regards, Ulf.

Where to find the precise stickers you described, not
really.  However, Proftech is the company we get most
of our office supplies from and would probably be able
to hook you up.  They have a website at
www.proftech.com (surprisingly enough) and a toll free
number of 800-937-8354.

Or, if you just want to open a case you "shouldn't"
you might try loosening the seal with steam...

Marci

=====
Marriage, n. THe state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two.
-Ambrose Bierce, THE DEVIL'S DICTIONARY