Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:53:04 +0200
From:      Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new notice

Hi,

W li=B6cie otrzymanym Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:57:36 +0200 od Piero
<piero@poprostu.pl> :

>    During my readings of porter's handbook I noticed that the section:
> 4.7.8 Optionale dependencies - that refers partially to GNOME, might
> also be outdated. It says:

Also section 5.6 Using GNOME needs a slight update:

<quote>
The FreeBSD/GNOME project uses a system called GNOMENG to define which
GNOME components a particular port uses. A comprehensive list of these
variables exists within the FreeBSD/GNOME project's homepage.
</quote>

regards,
---
 Piero