Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:02:49 +0500
From:      "Sher Shah Farooq" <sfarooq@pseb.org.pk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Inquiry about using FreeBSD logo

Dear FreeBSD

My name is Sher Shah Farooq, working in Ministry of IT and Telecom as =
Open Source Security Expert. I am a great fan of FreeBSD Operating =
System and using FreeBSD from the last 6 years. I have introduced =
FreeBSD in Government as well as in hundreds of Private organizations. I =
want to create a user group for FreeBSD User in my country and also want =
your permission that can I use FreeBSD logos?. Please let me know as =
soon as possible.=20

Sincerely Yours,=20

Sher Shah Farooq

Security Expert (OSRC)