| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Missed'em-five n.  Pejorative hackerism for AT&T System V Unix, generally
used by BSD partisans in a bigoted mood.  (The synonym 'SysVile' is also
encountered.)  See software bloat, Berzerkeley.

I always said AIX looked like a train wreck between SysV and BSD - parts
everywhere and you can't tell which belongs with which!

Of course, one of the most popular releases of SysV is Slowaris...

Eric Wayte, DBA
Univ. of Central Florida
ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu