Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:02:10 +0100
From:      Lars Bungum <lars.bungum@copyleft.no>
To:        Thierry Thomas <thierry@pompo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pear-mailparse port.

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 08:19, Thierry Thomas wrote:
>  (http://www.zend.com/lists/php-dev/200211/msg00399.html) that some
> > related error was fixed in the latest libtoolize, but the port seems
> > insist on using the libtool13 variant.  What can I do about this?
> Make sure that your ports tree is up-to-date: it still uses
> libtool-1.3.5_1, but it builds fine here.
> Check pear-PEAR-1.2.1_1 and php4-4.3.4_5.

Hi, Thierry,

looks like I have the updated ports installed.  I just updated my
ports-tree and still got the same error.  I'm using 4.9-RELEASE.

#pkg_info |grep php
php4-4.3.4_5        PHP Scripting Language (Apache Module and CLI)
#pkg_info |grep pear-PE
pear-PEAR-1.2.1_1   PEAR Base System

But I tried to install the mailparse package manually, and got the same
error when I ran phpize myself in the directory.  Maybe something is
wrong in the way phpize is built?

--lars