Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 18:07:47 +0000
From:      Johnson@subr.cmq.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installing Ethernet Network after installation

Hi,
    I have installed freebsd 2.2.2 successfully with X windows.
I have a problem with the installation of my network after the
installation is done. I have 3c509 network card which was not found
by the kernel at first. So the kernel configured my parallel port lp0
as my network port and installed some form of networking which is not
what I want. How do I change that? In /stand/sysinstall we only have
installation of additional networks

Thanks