Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:30:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jeffrey S. Auerbach" <jeff@auerbach.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Shared memory params for Oracle

I keep getting "sigalstack error: Can't allocate memory" when I try to run
the oracle installer.  I am using FreeBSD 4.1 and a newer version of
oracle than used in the Handbook example.  Linux emul works fine as other
apps work.
Has anyone ever experienced this?  Is it as simple as reconfiguring the sh
and se params in the kernel?  I've been tooling with that and it hasn't
worked.

Help
-Jeff