Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:45:35 -0800
From:      Burke Martin <kilgore@speakeasy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SSH is making me very sad

Hi All,

Can someone give me some tips on where to start so that I can get SSH
working on FreeBSD-4.2... I jsut set this machine up and im kind of
confused because there is so much documentation out there relating to
problems with ssh. The problem im having is when i go to log in with ssh
after the password is entered it jsut hangs. I have added some lines into
my pam.conf file but that hasnt made a difference. Here is what i put in
the pam.conf

sshd	auth	sufficient	pam_skey.so
sshd	auth	required		pam_unix.so	try_first_pass
sshd 	session	required		pam_permit.so

This isnt exact because i didnt copy and paste but this is contained in the
file. Any help would be thoroughly appreciated.

Thanks,
Burke