Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:21:13 -0500
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        "Scott Long" <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 3200 on FreeBSD current (rc2)

Hi Scott,
   You called it!  I unplug the tape drive and suddenly I have a da0
device.  With the tape changer plugged in I have sa0 and ch0 but NO
da0!    This is wierd,  BTW thanks for the tip about scroll lock,
that was easier than running dmesg from disc2 (the fixit disc).  So
what can I do about this?  It would be good to have my tape drive!
Any ideas?

I have 4.7 installed on the harddisk,  but I was trying to do a fresh
install of 5.0.  I have the rc2 cd's.

Ken