Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:45:13 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apache-jserv-1.1.2 problem!

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 06:51:13PM +0300, Evren Yurtesen wrote:
> Hi
> I have cvsupped 4.3-stable+ports and I have problems
> installing apache-jserv-1.1.2 from the ports.
> Can somebody check it ?
> I manually downloaded the jsdk from sun.com too.
> It just gives an error message after checking JSDK
> or something even though all other things like checksum
> checks etc. goes well.
> If you need more information just send me email.
> thanks

Can you post the exact error message?

If the total output of 'make clean all' is not much more than 100-150 lines,
it would be helpful if you could post it, too.  Something like:

  make clean all 2>&1 | tee make.output

..if you are using a Bourne-family shell, or

  make clean all |& tee make.output

..if you are using a csh-derived shell, would capture the 'make' output
to a file you can send to the list.

G'luck,
Peter

--
If you think this sentence is confusing, then change one pig.