Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:04:08 -0800
From:      Yann Ramin <yramin@redshift.com>
To:        Eric Webster <ericw@oz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing BSD From DOS Partition

It looks like in your slice editor you haven't defined any mount points
for the file systems, and a 620MB root file system is WAY to big.  You
should make wd0s3c the root file system, or better yet, remove them all
(not the DOS!) and use the A key.
In your DOS partition, make sure everything from the 3.1-RELEASE
directory (not the directory itself) is sitting in a directory (FREEBSD
in your case) right off the root direcory (c:\) so you have a structure
like C:\freebsd\bin c:\freebsd\man and so on.  Then goto Options from
the sysinstall main menu and go down to where it says Relase Name and
change this to FREEBSD.