Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:25:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tyler McGeorge <millioncheese@yahoo.com>
To:        Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@cse.iitd.ernet.in>, "chat@FreeBSD.org" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

Yes, there are openly distributed for those who would
either like to know more about UNIX (kinda like
demonstration models) or people who would like to
model their own UNIX from a "bare-bones" system.
Either way, unless you want to develop a system, they
are mearly for nostalgia.
--- Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh@cse.iitd.ernet.in>