Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 16:27:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@freebsd.scds.com>
To:        fj@dkuug.dk
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Different fxtv probs now...

   Justin M. Seger wrote:
   > I can not get the radio applet to work.  Now when I turn it on, I hear sound
   > from the TV.  I get this whenever I try to change the station:

   Oopss. The classical case of: the programmer shouldn't test his own code ...

   I've put a new version at:
	   ftp://login.dknet.dk/pub/fj/radio.tgz

   This version will only open the tuner device, thus it will run at the
   same time as fxtv. The last application to access the tuner will set
   TV/radio mode. I.e. change channel in fxtv and you'll get TV (audio+video),
   unmute the radio and you'll get radio (and blue screen in fxtv).

I get the same thing now, except no error message.  Any ideas?

TTYL,
-Justin Seger-