Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:34:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
To:        <gecko@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Seamonkey 2.24

Why is the current revision of the Seamonkey port "2.23.2" rather than
2.24 (which Seamonkey sent me an automatic reminder that I needed)?

Currently it is not working for me because the file libcairo.so.2 is
desired by libxul.so and not found,so it can't load XPCOM (according
to the error message found in Fvwm).Would a deinstall and install
restore this shared object file?

-=-=-