Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 09:19:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   What changed between 3.2 yesterday and today

I just went to ftp.freebsd.org, and looked at the mod dates on FreeBSD
3.2-RELEASE, and found them to be current as of today.  I downloaded and
installed 3.2-RELEASE yesterday (I know, before the official
announcement), and am wondering what changed.  I pulled down boot.flp, and
ran a cksum against it, and the checksums do not match, so it looks like
they rebuilt the dist.  Should I reinstall with the May 18th version?
Thanks.

Joe Clarke