Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:55:13 +1200
From:      Nikolai Schupbach <nikolai@net24.co.nz>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP BL460c Blades - Anyone using these with FreeBSD in production?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone is using the HP BL460c Blades in production
and if you have encountered any problems? We are looking at using
them with the integrated HP Smart Array E200i controller with 2.5"
onboard SAS drives.

Are there any problems with this controller? Is the performance good?
I believe the only way to monitor the array is to watch kernel
messages, is this correct?

Any information about the experience you have had with these blades
would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nikolai Schupbach