Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:56:25 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@panda.FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   running M$ based Accounting programs with Wine

Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone has tried to use Simply Accounting under WINE. Although it is working. It is not really that stable. This is my first attempt at getting wine to work.

If anyone uses any type of m$ based accounting program and can successfully run it under FreeBSD, would you be kind enough to let me know and what you had to do.

Thanks in advance,
Lanny Baron
Proud to be 100% FreeBSD
FreeBSD Systems, Inc; Freedom Technologies Corp.
http://www.FreeBSDsystems.COM
1.877.963.1900