Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:48:54 +0000
From:      brad davison <demonichandextensions@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SOLVED RE: openldap23-server ports, possible to enable syncprov?

>=20
> I see in the makefile that --disable-syncprov is listed in the Makefile. =
 I was wondering what the 'right' way to enable syncprov on openldap23-serv=
er ?=20
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D       --disable-syncprov
>=20
> I tried to change that to --enable-syncprov, but was still getting the sa=
me errors.  Is there a command-line argument I can add to the build?
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20

When running 'make config' I noticed that was an option in the checky-boxes=
 (on page 2, and I guess I missed it).  I unchecked slurpd, and then checke=
d SYNCPROV. =20

Thanks.

Back to work after baby=96how do you know when you=92re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=3D=
5797498&ocid=3DT067MSN40A0701A=