Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:25:43 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Aurelien Nephtali <aurelien.nephtali@wanadoo.fr>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree 4.2.1 doesn't work with last CURRENT

Aurelien Nephtali wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 12:18:45AM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:
>
>>Aurelien Nephtali wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I've upgraded from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 and now X11 doesn't want to start :/
>>>I've attached the error log.
>>>
>>>Any help would be appreciated :)
>>>
>>>-- Aurelien
>>
>>1) How did you upgrade?
>>2) What's the name of your machine?
>>

> I've upgraded using 'portupgrade' tool and my box is a Celeron 700 running on
> -CURRENT.
>
> -- Aurelien

portupgrade and what kind of parameters?
Send me please following outputs:
'pkg_info'
'dmesg'
'ifconfig -a'
'cat /etc/make.conf'
'cat /etc/rc.conf'

I don't care if you're using a i486SX-33 or a Athlon-MP 2.2+ GHz Dual
Box, the relevant information is the name of your machine. Please send
me the output of previously requested commands.

Jens
--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W