Date:      Sun, 07 Aug 2016 19:44:35 +0200
From:      "OZ1TMM, Martin" <oz1tmm@oz1tmm.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need advice for setting up mail server

On 2016-08-07 17:24, Manish Jain wrote:
> much now that he has asked me to see if I can migrate his DNS and mail
> server in-house on a dedicated FreeBSD system. Currently, these
> services are being provided by an external agency (using Linux, I
> believe).
> Thanks for any advice. Manish Jain

Hello Manish.

I recently set up my own mail-server with postfix, dovecot, roundcube
and sieve, using this[1] guide I found
There's quite some steps, but I think they're worth it. You get a
postfix host with the comfort of a webbased admin interface for both
user creating and spam/virus fighting.
I am in no way affiliated with the site I found the guide at, just a
happy user :)
It worked a-ok for me on a 10.2-RELEASE, YMMV.

Hope it helps. :)

(Sorry for the off-list reply)

[1]: http://www.purplehat.org/?page_id=4

--