Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 13:57:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: slightly OFF TOPIC:  WordPerfect and downloading via Netscape Communicator ...

I downloaded it yesterday and corel.com routed me to CNet's download.com
where I go the gzip file.  There is the issue of accepting their license
for personal use that make things more difficult, but after clicking a
while I got the file to start downloading, then I chose to save the file.

But I did this on my Mac and dropped the file on the FreeBSD server over
the mounted drive via AppleShare/IP.  I do not know any reason why
netscape would act any different on FreeBSD.  Both versions are 4.72.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?