Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:16:32 -0400
From:      "Robert Augustine" <raugustine@reflectively.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.0-STABLE Box needs to be upgraded to 4.1-STABLE.

Hello,
    I am receiving these errors when I try to do a 'make depend' inside the
/usr/src/sys/compile/TSUNAMI directory.  I have made sure to remove the
directory and do a new 'config TSUNAMI' from the
/usr/src/sys/i386/conf/TSUNAMI directory.  Here is an output of my errors.

After a somewhat successful make depend it hangs on the below agp_if.c.

===> accf_data
@ -> /usr/src/sys
machine -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
rm -f .depend
mkdep -f
.depend -a   -nostdinc -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -I- -I. -I@ -I@/../include -I/
usr/include  /usr/src/sys/modules/accf_data/../../netinet/accf_data.c
===> accf_http
@ -> /usr/src/sys
machine -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
rm -f .depend
mkdep -f
.depend -a   -nostdinc -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -I- -I. -I@ -I@/../include -I/
usr/include  /usr/src/sys/modules/accf_http/../../netinet/accf_http.c
===> agp
@ -> /usr/src/sys
machine -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
make: don't know how to make agp_if.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/TSUNAMI.
tsunami:/usr/src/sys/compile/TSUNAMI#

Any help would be greatly appreciated as well as different ways to fix this
without destroying my current installation.

Thanks Again.

PS: I have tried without avail to get my Initio ultrawide scsi controller
working with FreeBSD. It seems all the diff's are for 3.4, does anyone have
any ideas about when this chipset might be supported?  It looks like all the
framework is out there and would be merely a testing issue to get it working
in stable.  I would love to volunteer and see if someone can kludge up a
working diff.

Robert Augustine.