Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 09:39:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Chirag Kantharia <chyrag@slashetc.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.0.1 for FreeBSD

You may also want to send this to the Xfree86 people.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|