Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:39:01 -0400
From:      Caninet Web Master <webmaster@mail.caninet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Adaptec AHA-1535A SCSI ISA

Hello,

I am trying to install FreeBSD on computer with AHA-1535A SCSI controller.
During installation (Using Internet) it does find it, installation process
does find all attached drives, I do normal installation using first drive
for all four partitions - like /, /var, swap and /usr

Installation does work until after finishing and going back to the Exit
Installation and rebooting the computer.

Once I reboot - comp is giving me message "Disk boot failure, Insert
system disk and press enter"

What am I missing, or doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated.