Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:28:12 +0200
From:      Bostjan Muller <neonatus@neonatus.net>
Subject:   pcmcia compex enet-b help please

Hi!

I was trying to install FreeBSD 4.1 r to my laptop. I have never installed
FreeBSD before and my laptop doesn't even have a CD-rom. All I have is a PCMCIA
Compex Enet-B card (10mb combo). I was looking all over the net to find the
sollution and I have found out that there is support for it in FreeBSD, but I
only found it mentioned on CVS.

Can someone please help me and tell me if it is even possible to install it
this way and how to make FreeBSD recognize my PCMCIA Eth card, the PCMCIA
device itself is recognized and knows slot 1 has something inserted.. it just
doesn't know what that is.

Please help me anyone if you can.

Bostjan
--