Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:10:49 +0200 (EET)
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crash in currtprio, after dumping no operating system..

Hello

Just about a hour ago cvsupped the latest sources and built world because
of fixes in vinum. I have /usr mounted to striped volume over three
disks. After reboot I had crash just a moment after the setiathome
processes started, the crash was in currtprio, I have two seti processes
sheduled to start with idprio 31. I did dump and rebooted, then found
myself sitting behind my desk and watching No Operating System Found
prompt. Boot blocks are there, my machine BIOS reports it. Sorry can't
provide more information as I need to recover first. Anyway, this is very
strange and I want to warn anybody first. My system is SMP, three
identical SCSI disks hooked up to the onboard AIC-7896. Three 256MB swap
partitions, separate root on the first disk and /usr on the striped
volume.

Thanks
--
Vallo Kallaste