Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:49:35 -0800
From:      jim stockford <jim@well.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   interest in working on Devguide Section II, chapter 6, signals

I've got a full-time job, but I can't help thinking about working
on the signals chapter of the devguide. Do you have anyone
working on it now? If so, I could participate as an editor/reviewer
or as a co-writer. If not, I think I could come up with some
general content that would provide a framework for details,
though I'd need some time with kernel developers to flesh out
the particular details.

I've got experience in programming in assembler and C, and
a lot of experience working on developer docs, especially in
those two languages.

jim stockford
    jim@well.com
    415 823 4590  personal cellphone