Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:06:41 +0100
From:      Oliver von Bueren <maillist@ovb.ch>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No AVM active ISDN controllers found

Hi
bvangelov@setcom.de wrote:
> I am using a Fritz Card under FreeBSD 6.0. I have already precompiled my
> kernel. During the start of the system I receive:

[...]

Also from the i4bcapimgr I get :
> Feb  2 14:38:06 fritz kernel: i4bcapimgr: No CAPI controllers installed

Nothing is wrong, your card is recognised and probably working, but
FreeBSD doesn't have a CAPI implementation for passive cards out of the
box. If you need CAPI, eg. to get Asterisk running, I'd suggest you
start here: http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/ and get the
newest version of it by svn (subversion). You'll find some more posts
about installation and that in a few messages posted around 4.1.07 and
6.1.07 by HPS any me in the thread "ISDN4BSD by HPS - Some more
instructions needed"

I hope you don't have the Version 2 card, otherwise you might have some
problems with it.

Oliver