Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 1996 02:17:32 -0700
From:      Phillip White <philw@abacus.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kerberos? Help Please?

I had to install FreeBSD fresh again.  When choosing the items to install I
picked all of the DEC/Encryption stuff suchas kerberos.  I don't know
anything about these things but took them anyway to look at them.  I didn't
ask for them to be installed anywhere nor do I want them to be.  But ever
since the reinstall I'm getting things like "su: kerberos: not in root's
ACL." when doing su - root, and the following now has appeared: