Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:38:39 -0500
From:      Bob Johnson <fbsdlists@gmail.com>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pooomooocyyyy ;(

On 1/17/06, Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net> wrote:
> TO JEST ANGIELSKA LISTA MAILOWA. POSZUKAJ POLSKIEJ
>
> This is english mailing list, not Polish.

Historically, this has not been an English-only list.  Questions in
any language have been welcome on this list for the nine years that I
have subscribed.  Why people suddenly believe this has become an
English-only list is a mystery to me.  Perhaps one of you xenophobes
can explain it to me?

Why does it bother you so much to see someone post in a language you
cannot read?  Why can't you just ignore it, just as you ignore other
questions that you aren't able to answer?

- Bob