Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:25:28 -0700
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        "Vanessa N. Voysey" <vanessa.voysey@k2c.co.uk>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ELF -current Screen Saver Issues ?

On Sep 16,  9:29pm, "Vanessa N. Voysey" wrote:
} Subject: ELF -current Screen Saver Issues ?
} Is anyone experiencing problems with the screen saver LKMs on today's (or
} yesterday's) current? a while after the screen saver has quicked in (around
} 5mns), there's no way to go back to the console (and reboot gets lost in
} limbo).

I'm seeing the snake screensaver forget to clear the screen and do a
pacman number on whatever is text is displayed there.  I don't have
any problems getting the console back if I hit return.

One thing this shows is that the snake only touches half the character
positions on the screen ...