Date:      16 Jun 1998 22:29:05 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        John Talton <jta001@coes.LaTech.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 video cards

John Talton <jta001@coes.LaTech.edu> writes:

> hey there.
> I am sort just geting in to BSD (have played with linux some earlyer) and
> have heard that BSD suports 2 video cards. thus 2 monitors. (0.0 and 0.1- I
> gess)   I have the vid cards. I have
> several monitors and I have the bandwidth.  what I don't know how to do is
> config it.

You may need to go with a commercial X server.  I believe there is
such a beaste available from x inside (www.xinside.com) for about $250
or so.  Haven't used it yet.

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;