Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:36:59 +0100
From:      root <dino@nikebari.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Migrating from SCO Open Server to your system

    Dear Sirs,

    my name is Clemente Carlucci. I'm a system & network administrator
in a little software house. We develop application with MF COBOL under
SCO Open Server. We would like to pass our customers to an open source
operating system. We tried Red Hat Linux but we encountered a lot of
problems, especially with old telecommunication procedures. We would
like to know more about FreeBSD. Is possible for FreeBSD to mount an
Open Server disk? I guess that FreeBSD is fully POSIX compatible, isn't
it? Wher in Italy I could buy FreeBSD?

Thank you for your precious answers. Regards

Clemente Carlucci