Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 97 19:55:49
From:      me@corecom.net (Michael A. Endsley)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   lost connection

I decided to d/l FreeBSD again (2.2.1-R) since my last posting on my
harddrive being full.
I got FreeBSD installed and also all the ports.  While d/ling different
packages, (at about 92% of emacs, I lost my connection to ISP. I can't get
reconnected to ftp.freebsd for anything!  I searched the faq's, tutorial,
handbook, etc., on info to resume my d/ling but can't find it. I also
tried /stand/sysinstall and "post installation" to no avail. I also tried
"custom" and commit, but nothing will get me to connecting to my ISP.  I
know this was asked not long ago, but I sure can't find the info anywhere.
Perhaps I used the wrong search strings, and in fact, that is why I used
this subject.
Thanks again,
Mike
THIS MACHINE IS POWERED WITH OS/2 WARP and FreeBSD!
me@corecom.net
http://www.corecom.net/endsley/