Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:06:13 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Gavin=20Kenny?= <gavinkenny@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cloning an Installation

Hi All,

I've got to set up 5 laptop installations. I've set up
the first one and spent a bit of time getting it to
run exactly how I want it. Is there an easy-ish way of
just cloning this machine into the other 4 and then
changing a few specifics, or is my only option to do
an install from CD and then go through all the
tweaking that I did for the 1st machine?

Also!

I've got access to my corporate network using DHCP,
(can't believe how easy it was) and netscape can hit
my companies web servers on the intranet but I can't
get out to the Net. However I can ftp outside! Any
ideas on what's wrong? My corporate net is all MS so
if there is information I need to get, can someone
tell where is hides in MS.

cheers

Gavin