Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:45:09 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp driver

>I hope your happy, but do you know the answer to my question? Has the
>driver been updated recently?

   Not to fix the problem that you are reporting. The solution might be as
simple as adding another PHY identifier to the list of supported ones. I need
to find some time to sit down with one of the not-working cards and fiddle
with it. I was going to do that this past weekend, but then got sick with a
virus. It's on my list.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.