Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:46:53 +0200
From:      Doruntina Alshiqi <doruntina.alshiqi@universitetiaab.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Article - AAB International Summer Academy

 By way of introduction my name is Doruntina Alshiqi, a Public Relations
Officer in AAB College, which is located in Pristina, Kosovo.

I am writing to you regarding the AAB International Summer Academy that
will be held in AAB College from 13-24th of August 2018.

We are kindly inviting you to publish this article in your official
website.  Attached you can find the article.

Also, please confirm your positive/negative response to our request. It
will be our honor to have the article in your website.

Here is the official link https://iss.aab-edu.net/
<https://iss.aab-edu.net/>;

Should you have any questions furthermore, please contact us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Doruntina Alshiqi