Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:03:10 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Alias includes

Ok maybe someone can help me with this one.

I'd like to make PART of the email aliases file viewable by all, while not
ALL of it.  So I'd like to be able to split it up, so a sub-part (in the
same format) is "included" within the main /etc/aliases.  The main file
wouldn't be viewable by anyone but root, while the subpart would be
read-only to some people who had the need.  The :include: way doesn't seem
to do the job.  Is there another way?  I don't even see :include: mentioned
on the man page for /etc/aliases.