Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        imp@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   issetugid() compilation error in -stable

Warner,

Make world fails as of a few hours ago in bin/csh.

===
cc -nostdinc -O2 -pipe -I/l/src/bin/csh -I. -DBUILTIN -DFILEC -DNLS -DSHORT_STRINGS   -I/usr/obj/l/src/tmp/usr/include  -static -o csh alloc.o char.o const.o csh.o dir.o dol.o err.o exec.o exp.o file.o func.o glob.o hist.o init.o lex.o misc.o parse.o prin
tf.o proc.o sem.o set.o str.o time.o
glob.o: Undefined symbol `_issetugid' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
===

I see that you are the last person who touched libc/gen/glob.c, so I'm
bouncing this to you.

Satoshi