Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:09:15 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        Tomasz Paszkowski <ns88@genesis.k.pl>
Cc:        Nora Etukudo <nora@sappho-net.de>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why cu i suid && sgid

>  I presume cisco can be password protected, but what with dialup modems
>  connected to the server ? Now, evrytime after 'make world' I have to
>  remember changing permisions to /dev/[cuaa*,ttyd*] devices or cu.

Change /dev/MAKEDEV.local so that it modifies the permissions like you want
them to be. BTW, make world does not change the devices in /dev in any way, if
you don't run /dev/MAKEDEV.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325