Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:30:15 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>, <jedgar@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        gnats-admin@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/21913: sysutils/obliterate deletes README.html file on cvsup

At 12:50 PM 10/12/00 -0400, Vivek Khera wrote:

>j> Synopsis: sysutils/obliterate deletes README.html file on cvsup
>j> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
>j> State-Changed-By: jedgar
>j> State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 09:45:40 PDT 2000
>j> State-Changed-Why:
>j> README.html's are deleted due to someone accidentally adding them when
>j> their respective ports were added to the tree, then cvs rm'ing them.
>j> In these cases, they are treated like any other file in the ports-tree
>j> that has been deleted.
>
>Yes, but is the CVS tree cleaned up so that it doesn't happen the next
>time I cvsup?  Other ports had this problem in the past and it was
>cleared up in the CVS tree.

This is one of 3 readme's that will be nuked when you cvsup:

lang/snobol/README.html
security/seahorse/README.html
sysutils/obliterate/README.html

I'd suggest adding a refuse to your config until the Attic is cleaned,
which may be a while.  Unless someone can "fix" it sooner.

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve