Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:17:08 -0800
From:      Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   adding in assorted bits from 32V

This isn't strictly a docs issue, but that's my interest, so I'll post
it here.  I'd like to see FreeBSD add in some of the 32V materials
that Caldera has now released.  Specifically, I'd like to have all of
the supplementary documents online, as well as the source code and man
pages for some commands that got lost in the lawsuit (e.g., diction,
spell, style).  How can we make this happen?

-r
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm    - my home page, resume, etc.