Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2013 04:00:13 +0530
From:      Rushil Paul <rushilpaul@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   802.11 Fuzzing and Testing (GSoC)

Can somebody give me more information on this project?
I have already tested scapy on FreeBSD 9.1 and it works very well. All I'll
have to do is build some test cases and test the 802.11 code?
What will the test cases be like? I suppose that if we find any bugs in the
code, then I will be required to provide a fix as well.
I think because I have already thought of scapy, a big part of the project
is automatically dealt with, and suddenly the project seems a little short
for GSoC. Or am I wrong?
Actually I am having trouble writing my proposal as I'm supposed to give
code milestones and deliverables and there will not really be any code
unless I find a bug and provide a fix. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Rushil